Helga & Bishu Sarkar
59 Eagle Dr., #36 The Greens
Stratford, Ontario, N5A 7Z1
Fax: Cell# 226-921-0878
Rates: from $150.00 to $150.00 / night
Rate Code: $$$
* A two level Victorian style home, built in 2001, situated at the end of a private street providing a very quite environment.
* From the guest bedroom window you will enjoy the view of tall trees.
* Offering fine European hospitality in Air conditioned comfort.
* About 12 mins. walking distance from the Festival Theater.
Rooms & Amenities
WE EXTEND A VERY SPECIAL WELCOME TO OUR GUESTS, TO THIS COMPLETELY PRIVATE, UPPER LEVEL SUITE
* Enjoy the comfort of a tastefully decorated your very own suite which includes :
* a large bed sitting room (19'x15') with cathedral ceiling,
* Your very own private bathroom (like ensuite),
* Just a few steps outside the bedroom, take advantge of the library/office, epuiped with a refrigerater, computer etc.
* access to Wireless and HS internet services,
* The bed sitting room is equipped with, 2 TWINS or a KING SIZE bed (please indicate your preference during booking), a 48" ceiling Fan
* A comfortable new double sofa bed is in the room for the third guest.
* For your relaxation, a 42" Flat screen cable TV, and a DVD player are provide . Tune in to a show or enjoy listening to music provided by 46 tunable channels or view your favourite movie from a wide selection of, on the house, DVD.
* For avid golfers the Stratford Golf and Country Club is just beside our subdivision.
* No pets please.
* No Smoking please.
* Fresh fruit and juice.
* Belgian waffles or pancakes.
* Your choice of eggs, e.g : Eggs benedict, boiled, poached, scrambled, omelet, etc..
* Muffins, Toast with butter and homemade jam.
* Coffee, tea of your choice.
Pricing per night in $CDN (No additional charges):
Our seasonal rate (April to November):
* Double occupancy, 2 twins or a king bed----$150.00
* 3rd. guest, an additional---------$45.00
* Check in after 1:00pm
* Check out by 11:00am
* Required deposit of $50.00, upon confirmation, is refundable if canceled with 14 days notice. However, $10 postage and administration fee applies to all cancellations.